21 Sep Latest Release in Free CE and CME Series on Infection Prevention and Control from CDC & Medscape
Who is it for?
- Primary care physicians
- Public health and preventive medicine specialists
- Emergency medicine physicians
- Provide an overview of microorganisms that cause infection and how they are spread, as well as how to recognize risk
- For every healthcare provider and individual working in healthcare to be able to recognize a risky situation, for themselves and patients, and take action
- Look at key elements of safe healthcare delivery
Superbugs threaten patients treated in healthcare facilities every day, and drug-resistant bacteria cause over two million illnesses every year in the U.S.
It’s critical that all healthcare workers understand proper infection control procedures and use them without fail. Our patients’ lives may depend on it.
To support education and prevention, CDC and Medscape have launched a series of six free CME/CE activities addressing the key issues surrounding infection prevention in healthcare facilities.