Rethink My Health is a leading agency of the highest standard of care, and winner of the USA Home and Community Health Association Quality & Workforce Initiative Award 2015.
We pride ourselves on supporting and training our team members to ensure that we can deliver the very best care and service. Our nurses, rehabilitation providers, carers and support workers have achieved some of the highest training standards in the USA.
Rethink My Health USA is Accredited under the USA Home and Community Support Sector Standard USA 8158:2003.
We have rigorous internal and external auditing processes and are have successfully been audited by:
- The Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC)
- Disability Auditing New Zealand
- The DAA Group
This Accreditation ensures that you receive the best of care from highly trained nurses, carers and rehabilitation providers.
We have nationally recognised expertise in the support and management of:
- Neurological conditions: head injuries, dementia, autism and behavioural disorders.
- Chronic conditions: heart, lung and kidney diseases, diabetes, frailty, care for the elderly, palliative or end-of-life care.
- Long-term disabilities: spinal, burn or other traumatic injuries, multiple sclerosis, motor neuron disease and other disabilities.
- Short-term health needs: specialised wound care and care after surgery or injury.
Rethink My Health is a recognised provider for Medibank Health Solutions and Disability Support Services via Taikura Trust and Enable. We are contracted provider to Counties Manukau DHB and Midcentral DHB and Individualised Funding provider for Manawanui in Charge.
Providing the right support in home is unique and individual to each client and together we can tailor a suitable and flexible care plan. We work closely with our clients, families and whanau to best understand and support our client’s needs, whether for the short or long-term, 24 hours per day to a few hours per week.
Our service is delivered with compassion, dignity and respect and our team of highly trained nurses and carers are available for a variety of services, 7 days a week.
For more information on how to access our services, funding options and to discuss your individual needs please call us free on (0508) 733 377 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.